Bella’s overall goal is to enable women and men to make life-affirming decisions concerning their unplanned pregnancies. This is accomplished by providing effective peer-counseling, education, emotional support, and practical help for those in unplanned pregnancies. Bella’s heart is to meet whatever needs the client has, so she in turn can make a decision that respects the sanctity of life.
In order to achieve this objective, we have the following specific goals:
- Increase communion with God and prayer coverage for the ministry.
- Keep as our main priority the provision of a safe environment where abortion vulnerable women, men, and families can come to obtain valuable help and accurate information on pregnancy options that will help empower them to make life-affirming decisions.
- Increase effective marketing to establish Bella as the first place those experiencing crisis pregnancies come to seek help and information.
- Find innovative ways to give back to the community that has faithfully blessed Bella.
- Build relationships with area churches, developing effective communication tools and recruiting a church liaison for each congregation.
- Increase donor support for on-going financial sustainability.
- Be good stewards of time, resources, and all that God has entrusted to the ministry.