Bella is a Christ-centered ministry committed to upholding the Sanctity of Human Life.
Empowering women in unplanned pregnancies to make informed decisions.
We seek to work with the local church in promoting the Gospel of Jesus Christ, utilizing our combined resources to provide on-going spiritual growth for those we serve. Our ultimate goal is to entrust those we serve to the Lord’s care.
We extend the love and acceptance of Jesus Christ to each and every client.
Committed to Upholding the Sanctity of Human Life
Our vision is to promote the Biblical principle regarding the sanctity of human life, recognizing that each person is a special, unique individual made in the image of the living God.
Empowering Women to Make Informed Choices
We allow the Holy Spirit to lead us in presenting the truth in love, trusting Him to provide teachable moments to minister God’s grace to those we serve.
While our primary focus is on women in unplanned pregnancies, we also extend support to the men and families involved. We desire to minister to the physical needs of those we serve with practical help and meet their emotional and spiritual needs by providing counseling, education, and support.
We promote the biblical principle that abstinence until marriage is the safest and healthiest choice.
Our Core Values
- We desire to glorify, be obedient to, and serve God in everything we do.
- We believe life begins at conception and are committed to upholding the sanctity of all human life.
- We believe it is God’s desire that we remain sexually abstinent until marriage and that when married a man shall remain faithful to his wife and a woman to her husband.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity in all interactions within the ministry and community.
- We respect each other as being unique and having value, and are committed to being reasonable and united in all actions.
- Desiring to have God’s blessing upon our activities, we are committed to the truth of Scripture and seek God’s guidance by study and prayer.
- We will exercise godly stewardship in all financial dealings.
- We will hold all the affairs of those we serve in total confidence.
- We will focus on our Mission Statement as we strive to meet the needs of those we serve.